Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Author Archives: Lynn Weiss
Not one to look for things to do, because I am a person with an ADD/ADHD style of brain construction, I have more than enough ideas and activities to keep me busy. I never have nothing to do, nor do … Read more ...
Let’s say that you work in an office and like to “people gaze” during lunch time.
You’re a particularly empathetic, sensitive type of person who notices similarities and differences between your workmates.
You remember from a conversation that Jake, … Read more ...
The simple explanation, ala, Lynn Weiss, Pioneer ADD/ADHD lady who loves to make up her own definitions for things so I can convey the way in which I experience things is made up of three parts:
- “It’s the design of
Sharing, discovering friends and family and discovering information you hadn’t known is what you’ll find.
Why take the time to come here? Do we not all need connection to others of like mind, those people that make up the nuts … Read more ...
Why would anyone label this “condition” that has been considered a disorder for decades with a term that means: to accept readily or gladly, to use eagerly, or to be equal or equivalent?
- Answer #1: Because ADD traits can be
My best friend, Judy, and I talked for an hour this morning. There are a few facts that you ought to know about us:
- We’ve known each other for nearly 30 years.
- We are as different as day from night
“Who am I?” is a question that most of us have pondered in our lifetime. I have come to believe that the answer is both extremely important and extremely simple. So, I would ask you to consider what you have … Read more ...
This is the third exchange with Laurn re. regarding managing house clutter. You can read her comment below, but I’ll summarize a bit of what I’m responding to in her Sept. 6th posting. . (I’m taking the liberty of doing … Read more ...
A.D.D. and Letting Go: 2014 . . . in honor of the best editor/friend I’ve ever known.
No more resolution for the New Year, but, instead, Good, Very good, and Superbly Good Ideas for the New Year.
Very Good Ideas… Read more ...