Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Category Archives: Mentorship
The simple explanation, ala, Lynn Weiss, Pioneer ADD/ADHD lady who loves to make up her own definitions for things so I can convey the way in which I experience things is made up of three parts:
- “It’s the design of
My best friend, Judy, and I talked for an hour this morning. There are a few facts that you ought to know about us:
- We’ve known each other for nearly 30 years.
- We are as different as day from night
“Who am I?” is a question that most of us have pondered in our lifetime. I have come to believe that the answer is both extremely important and extremely simple. So, I would ask you to consider what you have … Read more ...
Introduction: Lynn Weiss
One of the best parts of being “out there” as someone with an A.D.D. style of brain construction is that I get the opportunity to meet absolutely wonderful people like our guest writer today, Cary Stillwell.
Both … Read more ...
Hard to believe that a year has gone by since I signed the contract to write Embracing A.A.D., A Healing Perspective. At that time, I was excited and nervous with an ADD head full of mass confusion.
Oh, yes, I … Read more ...
Did you know that by embracing your A.D.D. as a valuable part of yourself that you’ll be able to use the wonderful gift brainstyle your brainstyle has made available to you? If you’re greatly active, mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally, … Read more ...
I’m working on a new ADD Book– JOIN ME!
I’m looking for examples of the many ways in which Attention Deficit Disorder affects those of us with this wonderful, much mis-understood style of brain construction.
I don’t intend to rehash … Read more ...
The latest in Writer, Storyteller Lynn and Kids living life with zest and fun things to do like listening, reading, and writing.
I say, ” I like, I Like Company, my bilingual children’s picture book.” I say, “I’ve learned … Read more ...