Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Category Archives: Mentorship
Ah, yes, Dayna, your precious great niece, Ruby, just over a year old is mighty lucky to have you in her family–available to consciously see what she needs to learn in order to trust that her needs will get met. … Read more ...
I am now a great aunt (AHHH, how time flies). Ruby is just over a year old and is interested in rhythmic books. Since your book, I Like Company, is very rhythmic, I was reading your book again and … Read more ...
Lynn’s Response to JS
You are a “winner,” so self-aware and insightful that I see you as a role model for living a creative life. You have a depth of understanding that bodes well for living “The Creative Life.”… Read more ...
About this Blog
I ask you to . . .
Read and respond to this blog.
I want to hear your experiences . . .
And I’ll tell you mine . . . Or ones I’ve heard .
In this … Read more ...
About this Blog
At the 2011 Texas Association of Young Children (TAEYC), I Like Company, my recently published children’s picture book, was introduced to half of it’s initial target audience: caregivers, child care administrators, and parents of young children, … Read more ...