Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Category Archives: Brain Styles
Let me join you in harnessing your experience with one of the more devastating, thoughtless, accusations made by non-ADD people about those of us with an ADD style of Brain Construction.
“You’re Too Sensitive”
This phrase, … Read more ...
The simple explanation, ala, Lynn Weiss, Pioneer ADD/ADHD lady who loves to make up her own definitions for things so I can convey the way in which I experience things is made up of three parts:
- “It’s the design of