Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Tag Archives: A.D.D.
Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
I’ll never forget the thirty-plus-year-old man who came into my office some years ago. Historically, first fledgling signs of a positive side to ADD were just beginning to peak out from behind the shrouded pathology-laden … Read more ...
A.D.D. and Letting Go: 2014 . . . in honor of the best editor/friend I’ve ever known.
No more resolution for the New Year, but, instead, Good, Very good, and Superbly Good Ideas for the New Year.
Very Good Ideas… Read more ...
Letting Go of A.D.D.: A Bumpy Road to Travel to Success
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about letting go of A.D.D?
Do you think of letting go of a disorder? And end up … Read more ...
Introduction: Lynn Weiss
One of the best parts of being “out there” as someone with an A.D.D. style of brain construction is that I get the opportunity to meet absolutely wonderful people like our guest writer today, Cary Stillwell.
Both … Read more ...
“Progress is our most important product,” was a phrase with which I was raised. As I mentioned in the last blog (9/24/13), I wasn’t sure if I knew where I was heading when I began writing Embracing A.D.D., A Healing … Read more ...
Hard to believe that a year has gone by since I signed the contract to write Embracing A.A.D., A Healing Perspective. At that time, I was excited and nervous with an ADD head full of mass confusion.
Oh, yes, I … Read more ...
The year is 2013. The setting is the Miss America Pageant in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
And quite by coincidence, I find myself watching the entire contest—to the very end when Attention Deficit Disorder, the focus of my forthcoming book, … Read more ...