Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Tag Archives: Diversity
Having received this email from one of us who has come to understand that her brainstyle primarily walks the A.D.D. path, I want to share her question about high expectations. I’ve learned that many of us have similar questions, interests, … Read more ...
Introduction: Lynn Weiss
One of the best parts of being “out there” as someone with an A.D.D. style of brain construction is that I get the opportunity to meet absolutely wonderful people like our guest writer today, Cary Stillwell.
Both … Read more ...
Hard to believe that a year has gone by since I signed the contract to write Embracing A.A.D., A Healing Perspective. At that time, I was excited and nervous with an ADD head full of mass confusion.
Oh, yes, I … Read more ...
The year is 2013. The setting is the Miss America Pageant in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
And quite by coincidence, I find myself watching the entire contest—to the very end when Attention Deficit Disorder, the focus of my forthcoming book, … Read more ...
Writing Embracing A.D.D., A Healing Perspective, is opening my eyes further than previously about the brainstyle called Attention Deficit Disorder with or without hyperactivity. What a journey from the beginning, thirty two years ago when I was told that my … Read more ...