Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Tag Archives: fear of incompetence
Having received this email from one of us who has come to understand that her brainstyle primarily walks the A.D.D. path, I want to share her question about high expectations. I’ve learned that many of us have similar questions, interests, … Read more ...
Introduction: Lynn Weiss
One of the best parts of being “out there” as someone with an A.D.D. style of brain construction is that I get the opportunity to meet absolutely wonderful people like our guest writer today, Cary Stillwell.
Both … Read more ...
You know how it goes when everything you touch boomerangs. Or take you 2, 3, 4 times to accomplish what ought to have been an easy accomplishment.
It’s the times when you get a ding in your windshield–less than a … Read more ...
Keynote speech presented by Lynn Weiss at AADIEN, 1997
I ask you!
3. Own your own ADD identity, including the way you think and feel.
We do have organization. It’s just different and often internal. We are logical within our … Read more ...