Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Tag Archives: healing
Coy, my heart and soul go out to you in the loss of your wife, leaving the open spaces open for too long for comfort. Yet, the very pain and discomfort opens up the path to growth. The very goodness … Read more ...
You know how it goes when everything you touch boomerangs. Or take you 2, 3, 4 times to accomplish what ought to have been an easy accomplishment.
It’s the times when you get a ding in your windshield–less than a … Read more ...
Your poetic comment is heartfelt, beautiful, painful and, above all, REAL.
The first step to healing wounding is being willing to feel. By feeling instead of shutting off or drowning our feelings, we all can use the best of … Read more ...