Browse by Topic
Find me on:
- Attribute #7 Reactionary vs. Responsiveness
- “You’re Too Sensitive”
- Charged With “Too Much Energy?”
- ADD in Business and Brainstorming
- Goal Setting and Execution with ADHD Examine Function
- Helping Yourself and Finding Help
- Family Dynamics I have a Child with ADD!
- Assert Your Power Poem by Lynn Weiss
- What is Kinesthetic Learning
- Becoming All You Want To Be
- Seeing the Big Picture Living with ADD
- The 3 Types of ADD/ADHD
- What In The World Is Brainstyle?
- Posts by ADD Pioneer, Lynn Weiss – What You Will Find Here
- Top 4 Traits of ADD
Tag Archives: new book
“Progress is our most important product,” was a phrase with which I was raised. As I mentioned in the last blog (9/24/13), I wasn’t sure if I knew where I was heading when I began writing Embracing A.D.D., A Healing … Read more ...
As I began to write my first draft of my new book, Embracing A.D.D.: A Healing Perspective, I thought I would introduce the idea of The True You, that innate core within ourselves that reflects the attributes of Attention … Read more ...
Your poetic comment is heartfelt, beautiful, painful and, above all, REAL.
The first step to healing wounding is being willing to feel. By feeling instead of shutting off or drowning our feelings, we all can use the best of … Read more ...
I’m working on a new ADD Book– JOIN ME!
I’m looking for examples of the many ways in which Attention Deficit Disorder affects those of us with this wonderful, much mis-understood style of brain construction.
I don’t intend to rehash … Read more ...